Monday 31 March 2014

Bloggers I'm Loving


I have been reading so many blogs recently, a bunch I've only discovered since being more active on Twitter but there are five that have really stood out and who's posts I am guaranteed to enjoy every single time. I want to give those bloggers some love today and if you don't already read them, send you their way! I do hope they don't mind me splashing their faces at the top of this post though. 

Millie is a 17 year old fashion student who writes the most wonderful posts on beauty, fashion and little bits in between. I really do enjoy her blog so much and doesn't it have such a great name?


Becca is one of my absolute favourites! She posts beauty, fashion and lifestyle bits and I love her blog. Her photography is good enough let alone her gorgeous blog design and fantastic content. If you don't already follow Becca, do it now!


Jessica is a 16 year old Irish girl who writes such a cute lifestyle blog. Her Simple Sunday posts are so lovely and I look forward to them each week. We share a love of tea, books and lists. You'll love her. 


Becky runs a gorgeous beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog and also does YouTube. A couple of my favourite from her are her recent Bedroom Inspiration and Spring Lipstick posts. You simply must go and have a read (or watch).


Finally, Betty is a 20 year old vintage loving crafty gal who blogs about all sorts including beauty and life. I particularly enjoy her 'photo an hour' posts.

I hope you didn't mind me dedicating a post to my favourite writers and also hope this answered that question I left in my most recent Liebster Award post! Tomorrow is the first of April, this year is really flying by quite fast, isn't it? I'm loving every minute though. 

Until next time
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment