Sunday 30 March 2014

How I Style

Outfit

Outfit by beautyshine 


I saw some bloggers post about Polyvore recently and decided I wanted to give it a go. I wasn't entirely sure what it does but I think I kind of understand it now. From playing around and making some collages I discovered what I already new: I have very expensive taste!

I wanted to pick an item of clothing and style a whole look around it, so I chose the dress which turns out to be by Alexander McQueen none the less and added accessories and beauty items I'd wear with it to my collection. This was the result. 

Most of the items are priced in dollars but to see details of each item and their prices go to my Polyovre linked beneath the picture and have a look, I encourage you to create an account and have a play around yourself. It's really quite fun! It satisfies my shopping needs without spending a penny. 

Before I go, what do you guys think of my new blog header? I made it using Picmonkey and I'm pretty happy with it for now. Thank you to April for helping me upload is successfully! Check out her new blog design here.

Until next time
xx

2 comments:

  1. I like your style!
    I'm pretty obsessed with pastelish pink lately and this totally matches my tastes! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it's a gorgeous outfit (you have good taste), totally out of my price range though - high street here I come x

      Delete