Monday 24 March 2014

Barry M Silk Nail Paint


I did a little shopping on the Superdrug website last week and a Barry M Silk nail paint some how made its way into my basket. I got the shade Blossom - a pastel baby pink - because it's perfect for Spring, especially with a name like blossom.  
The brand describes these nail paints to have a pretty pearl finish, perfect for Spring. I agree. 


I like the formula, it's opaque in two coats and goes on easily with no streaks - don't hold me to this though, I have only painted my nails with it once as yet. I am really loving this nail polish though. 


The bush is just the same as all other Barry M polishes and works a treat. The only thing I think would make this a whole lot better is if it was wider. I can't be the only person who thinks a wide brush that does the whole nail in one sweep is the best kind of brush?


This picture is terrible. My iPhone just would not focus! You can see the colour well though and that is the aim of the image. Please ignore the other two nails, one is a rubbish attempt at nail art of Hop-Tu-Naa and the other is Tanya Burr Mini Marshmellows - all about that in another post! ;)

You can buy Blossom or any other shades from the range for £3.99 at Superdrug. Have you tried them already? What did you think?

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment