Thursday 13 March 2014

Wishlist #2

Hello lovelies

Another wishlist for you today, this time we're drooling over clothes. 



Most of the things in this image are from ASOS Curve or the New Look Inspire Plus Size range. They are my favourite places to buy clothes, good sizing and good quality!

You can see a lot of cardigan and jumpers because that's what I live in - those and my skinny jeans from NEXT. There's also that shirt in the middle which to me looks fresh and perfect for Spring and finally the skirt and bright cammi top - getting me ready for the warmer months and the showing off of skin will motivate me to loose weight. A win win situation.

Have you got your eye on anything at the moment? 

Until next time
xx



2 comments:

  1. Hello Lovely !
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award ! So head on over to check out what questions I've asked you :)
    http://coatofcosmetics.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! lovely post by the way, I'm also very indecisive and have never left the UK so I guess that means I've never traveled overseas! x

      Delete