Friday 7 March 2014

To Travel the World...

Hello lovelies

Another non beauty related post for you today - you'd never know I was a self proclaimed beauty blogger would you? I am enjoying branching out though so watch this space. 

Today I thought I'd tell you all the places on the map I'd like to visit at some point in my life, while I'm still young I hope. First to conquer that fear of long distance flights though. I've only spent an hour on a plane in my life and I felt quite ill. 

1. Greece



Now don't ask me why because I simply don't know but I have always, always wanted to go on holiday to Greece. It just appeals to me for some reason. 

2. New Zealand



When I think of New Zealand I'm not sure what really comes to mind but when I saw this picture on Google images I knew I had to use it. What attracts me to visit here is the contrast of mountains to beaches. It's a beautiful place with something for everyone. 

3. South Africa



South Africa attracts me because it's so gorgeous and I'd just love to walk on the beaches and look up at the stars over Cape Town. 

4. Brighton




So a location a lot closer to home I'd like to go to is Brighton. I want to explore The Lanes, check out Choccywoccydoodah and take a walk down the pier. The ideal mini break on a budget, I'm planning to go in the summer. 

5. Paris



Come on, who doesn't want to visit the famous city of love and look at the view from the top of the Eiffel tower? I hear the shopping is pretty great there too.

6. Italy



Italy. Pizza, pasta, ice cream. Oh and the culture is pretty cool too...

7. The Maldives




They say a picture speaks one thousand words. Well this picture speaks to me. It is saying visit me, come and relax and walk on the white beaches and float on the calm waters and sunbathe on those comfy beds and be content. Perfection.

8. Orlando 




According to my mum ever since I was little I've wanted to go to America with my Auntie. I still want that. I want to feel the Disney magic. Swim with dolphins. You know the story...

9. California



Being a Cali girl for a little while has always appealed; sun, sea, sand and shopping! Every girl's dream. No?

10. The Isle of Wight  



So maybe I've left the least exciting until the end but the Isle of Wight is just somewhere, similar to my home, that I've always wanted to visit and one day I will. 

So that's my lot. Where would you like to go on holiday? Is there somewhere you've been and would recommend? I'd love to hear about it. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment