Wednesday 12 March 2014

TMI Tag #2

Hello lovelies

So here is part two of the TMI (too much information) tag so you can all continue to find out more about me.


The reason I joined Blogger? I had been reading lots of blogs and just decided I wanted to start my own. It took a while for me to pluck up the courage and I still keep it secret from everybody minus a few friends but I'm so glad I started

Fears? How long do you have? Snakes, clowns, rejection, humiliation, long tails, drowning... and so much more

Last thing that made you cry? Something on the TV I think

Last time you said you loved some one? I find it hard to express my feelings so the only PERSON I say those three words to is my little cousin and the last time I said it was at the weekend

Meaning behind your blog name? I just used a name generator on the internet, I don't love it but I can't think of anything better! If you have any ideas do let me know ;)

Last book you read? 100 names by Cecelia Ahern

The book you're currently reading? The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

Last show you watched? My Mad Fat Diary 



Last person you talked to? My Mum

Relationship between you and the last person you text? My driving instructor

Favourite food? Ermm garlic bread? oranges? cake? sausages?

Place you want to visit? There are so many places; Brighton, Greece and New Zealand to name but a few 

Last place you were? Work placement 

Do you have a crush? Nope not at the moment 

Last time you kissed somebody? Never (again, unless my baby cousin counts)

Last time you were insulted? Sunday 

Favourite flavour of sweet? Green or red ones (jelly tots, fruit pastels, starbursts) 



What instruments do you play? Penny whistle, piano and guitar 

Favourite piece of jewellery? My silver ring I wear every day 

Last sport you played? I don't play sports but I go walking and horse riding often

Last song you sang? Probably something of the radio 

Favourite chat up line? Hmm I don't know something cute and cheesy 

Have you ever used it? I've never flirted or chatted anybody up, so nope

Last time you hung out with anyone? Saturday 

Who should answer these questions next? Everyone reading

And that's your lot! I hope you feel like you know the person behind the words a little better now and I can't wait to get to know you guys too. 


Until next time
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment