Sunday 9 March 2014

Building a MAC Palette

Hello lovelies

For a good few months if not a year now, I have wanted to starting building myself a MAC eye shadow palette. Would you believe I've never tried a single one? Oh the beauty blogger shame! 

I'm going to start saving up now, I've ordered a 30 slot palette and today I'm going to list all the shades I'd like to fill it with. Then, every time I purchase one I will refer back to this post and let you know. I may provide swatches or mini reviews, I'm not sure yet but there will definitely be pictures and a description at least!

In the mean time, it's just a boring list I'm afraid... 


Naked lunch 

Amber lights 

Woodwinked 

Carbon

Cranberry

All that glitters

Satin taupe

Wedge

Sable

Mulch

Patina

Quarry

Expensive pink

Blackberry

Star violet

Brul

Rice paper

Shroom 

Vanilla

Charcoal brown

Sketch

Mystery

Smut

Concrete

Purple haze

Golden rod

Saddle

Blanc type

Yoghurt

Gleam

So there are the shades I've picked out from so many are available. It's going to take a VERY long time to build up my collection but I'm patient and I'm excited to start gathering them one by one. Are there any you think would be a better choice than one I've mentioned. TELL ME TELL ME!


Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment