Sunday 23 March 2014

Borghese Active Fango Mud Mask


A while ago, in fact in this post, I gave Borghese Active Fango Mud Mask a not so good review. After reading Fleur De Force rave about it - her post was titled Blackheads Be Gone - claiming it was the best thing for blackheads I bought it straight away and was not impressed. T
oday I'm eating my words.
I've gone back to this mask recently in an effort to sort my skin out and I have to admit that I am really pleased with the results. I don't know whether I just didn't give it a fair trial last time or if its because my skin type has altered slightly but whatever happened, I'm glad.


When I use the mud mask it dries nicely into my skin and I can really feel it working something. I must point out that it is quite strong so I only use it on my problematic areas (nose and chin).

I wash it off with warm water and a face cloth and my skin is honestly just SO silky soft and in the morning my skin looks clearer and cleaner. After a few uses I have noticed a small - but increasing - difference. 
The mask itself is a thick clay like mud and a little goes a long way.


I look forward to a happy future with this mask by my side! 


You can buy Borghese Active Fango Mud Mask for face and body here for £54.00 but it can be found for a much nicer price on eBay!

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment