Saturday 8 March 2014

5 MakeUp Brushes Every Girl Needs

Hello lovelies

Today I want to share with you 5 make-up brushes that, I think, every girl should have. 

Disclaimer: The brushes in the pictures aren't necessarily the exact brand you need, just the brand I own and so have photographed. 


The first one is the buffing brush. This brush is fantastic for perfecting the flawless base. 


The big face brush is a must have. It can be used for powder, blush application, bronzing and blending. A multitasking gem in the beauty world. 


The detailer is a good sized brush to carry with you, it can be used for concealer, lip products, highlighting or ever brows if you really wanted to get the use out of it.


The fluffy brush is one of the first make-up brushes I ever bought. I couldn't do eye shadow without it. I personally think it is the best for eye shadow application and I like blending out with this one too. 


Finally the 'pencil' brush (I use quotation marks as I'm not sure if this is the official name but it's what I call it) can be used in the crease or for under eye concealer (specifically the Real Techniques crease brush for the latter). This brush is good for creating depth in a look.

What brushes couldn't you go without?

Until next time
xx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment