Saturday 15 March 2014

'No Make Up' Make Up


It's Spring time (YAY) and 'no make up' make up is really on trend - how great is that for those of us who like to make minimal effort in the mornings? haha! So today I thought I'd share with you how I create my minimalistic look. 

As a base I'm using just a BB cream (Rimmel 9 in 1), concealer (Rimmel Wake Me Up) and powder (Rimmel Stay Matte). This kind of make up is all about the flawless base but I don't like it to be too heavy either which is why I tend to go for my BB cream. 

I use the gel from my Smashbox Brow Tech To Go to keep my brows in place. I don't fill them in because it just looks unnatural on my face, but you can if that's what you like to do. 


To add a hint of colour to the cheeks I always use a peachy toned blush purely because it is closest to my natural skin colour and so looks subtle but does brighten the cheeks also. Today I'm using Bourjous cream to powder blush in 02 - Healthy Glow. 


For a no make up look it is easy to go without any eye shadow but I like to still define my eyes with mascara (Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless) and a little bit of colour - usually a matte brown in the crease. However, this time I used Suspect from my Naked 2 palette. 


Finally, on the lips I'm using one of my favourite lipsticks, Wet'n'Wild Silk Finish in shade 40 is the perfect your lips but better colour for me!

That's all I use to create a simple, soft 'no make up' make up look. It's an easy one that everyone can wear, if you try it send me a picture!

Disclaimer: Although this post contains a lot of Rimmel products it is not sponsored and all products were purchased with my own money. I just happen to like Rimmel. 

Until next time
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment