Thursday 6 March 2014

Wishlist #1

Hello lovelies

So I've seen a lot of wish list posts around and I haven't done one since before Christmas so I've decided to start a new series of wish lists, a different one each week, starting today with makeup. 



Although I'll admit this is not the best put together collage this is what's on my current makeup wishlist (if only the money fairy would drop by my house).

MAC mineralise skin finish in soft and gentle - This has been on my list for a while and I am desperate to try it out!

Illamasqua glamore collection nail polishes - I adore the look of these and the thought of 'adult glitter' makes me smile. I'd like to try two out of the three shades (the orange doesn't appeal).

Revlon highlighting pallete in peach glow - This looks so perfect and I'm on the hunt for a new highlighter for Spring. They say this is a good dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks but more affordable so I'm up for that.

MAC blush in Petal Pink - From the 'A Fantasy of Flowers' collection of 2014 this blush is right up my street. There are a lot good reviews about MAC blushes and I feel like this one is a good place to start.   

Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip balms - These look like my kind of lip product. I'm all up for shimmer and gloss but a good old subtle matte is as good as anything. 

Bare Minerals Make-up - I'd like to get into mineral makeup because I'm never happy with how a foundation makes my skin look and I'm not the best at colour matching. I want to look after my skin more this year and so cutting back on the product is a good place to start. 

Bourjous Colour Edition 24hr - As a fan of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and the old swipe and go eye looks, I just have to try Bourjois' new cream shadows. This is one of my favourite high street brands and so I'm excited to see what they can offer.

Ted Baker Make-up Bag - I need a new (and bigger) make-up bag and the Ted Baker ones are so beautiful (and so expensive). I've been lusting after one for a while now (remember my Christmas wish list?).

Benefit Gimme Brows - These were released this week and from the reviews I have read they look great. A tinted brow gel that looks natural and doesn't go crispy? Surely such a think doesn't exist? We shall see!

That's all for this wish list - it was a long one I know. There'll be a new one next Thursday.

Until next time
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment