Monday 24 March 2014

Liebster Award 2!


I feel so honored to have been nominated for a second Liebster Award, this time by Jo from Joreina. She has a lovely blog with a little bit of everything from beauty and outfits to DIY! Thank you Jo for the nomination. 

I've already explained the rules of this award last time but in case you forgot, here they are courtesy of Google images - Musings of a muggle in converse to be more specific. 


This time I'm going to start with 11 facts about myself, oh goodness I have to think of 11 more?! Hmm lets see...

  1. Big places that are busy and full of people scare me
  2. I've had depression 
  3. I have one brother and no sisters (unfortunately)
  4. I'm a shoe size 9 - big for a girl, right?
  5. If I was born just 20 minutes later I would be in the school year below and would not have left yet
  6. I have applied for 20 jobs so far this year and been unsuccessful with them all. *Sigh*
  7. I had my first filling in 2013 - yay for healthy teeth 
  8. I am related to the Scottish poet Robbie Burns' wife
  9. I am really struggling to thing of 11 interesting facts
  10. I got an A in GCSE Textiles
  11. I'm hate the sound of people clicking their bones, a girl at college is always doing it and I hate it!!!
Not the best facts for you there but they'll have to do, sorry! On to the questions. 

What are your hobbies?
Aside from blogging I like reading, horse riding, walking and watching YouTube. 

What do you aspire to be when you're older?
I would love to be a beauty and lifestyle blogging makeup artist!

What made you start blogging?
I just really wanted to do it after reading so many others so eventually I just did and I am so glad that I did because I love it.

Favourite film?
I'm terrible at choosing favourites but I'm going to say Water for Elephants. Ask me tomorrow and it will have changed. 

Favourite fashion item you own?
My cream knit cardigan, it goes with everything! You gotta love a good all rounder. 

Beauty product you swear by?
My Sleek contour kit. 

What are your 5 favourite blogs?
I'm actually planning a post on this next week so wait and see!

Favourite place to shop?
ASOS or New Look - New Look is much cheaper!

Biggest inspiration?
A lot of people inspire me, my friends and family members, bloggers and YTers. I really don't know. 

Biggest inspiration for makeup?
I just go with what I think looks nice on me but if I had to pick it would be somebody like Tanya Burr. 

Favourite lipstick colours?
Subtle pinks and corals but I love a red also, I think berry shades are my favourite though. 

I now nominate you to leave me 3 facts about yourself in the comments but also


My questions are;
- What made you want to blog about what you do?
Who is your role model?
What is your favourite beauty brand?
- What is your favourite beauty product?
- Which subjects did you take for GCSE?
- What are your career aspirations?
- Where do you see your blog in a years time?
- Which post are you most proud of?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- If you could have a life time supply of anything what would it be?
- What three things do you love about yourself?

Leave me your links below if you do this!

Until next time
xx



3 comments:

  1. bless you, thank you for nominating me! I will post mine in a couple of weeks because I've already scheduled my blog posts but I promise I'll do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love your blog and look forward to seeing your answers! x

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    just came across your blogspot yesterday, and let me tell you upgrading to this new one was a good decision. Loved the posts , the pics & the ideas. *keep up the goos work*
    PS: How did you create your head title ? (the color, the writing .....)

    ReplyDelete