Saturday 29 March 2014

6 Lipsticks: I should wear more


This week I thought I'd share with you six lipsticks from my collection I think I should wear more. You will probably notice that they are all light natural shades of pink - that's all I wear day to day really. 


The first one is MUA shade 1, this is a deep matte red that suits all skin shades. I especially like it on me because most reds are really hard to wear and make my teeth look so yellow, this one is more flattering and isn't it just a stunning lipstick? All the better at £1!


MUA shade 7 (although looking a little worse for wear) is a great pink nude that I enjoy wearing. 


I got this lipstick 'Very Pink' from Marks & Spencer some time last year when they first began stocking cosmetics in store, it is a beautiful bright pink. I actually wore it to prom so it is very special, though when I wear it my uncle likes to refer to me as Miss Piggy (muppets reference) - not a nickname I can say I enjoy greatly. 


Wet N Wild Silk Finish lipstick in shade 40 is my favourite lipstick! I wear it almost every day and it is the perfect 'your lips but better' colour for me - how cliche? It really is silky and very moisturising. As you can see the packaging is getting a little damaged and fading - I use it a lot.


Another of my favourite lipsticks, particularly in Summer and even Autumn is my Calvin Klein lisptick in Mesmerize. If you've been reading my blog since last year you will know just how much I love it! It's a deep pink that I'm told looks very bright on the lips - I get comments like 'oh that's very bright for you'.


Finally, one last lipstick, a beautiful pale pink in the form of Calvin Klein 'Etheral'. I really do like the lipstick and definitely need to wear it more often! It's great for Spring. 


There are the lipsticks I think I should give more love, how about you? Do you have a favourite lip product you think you should wear more?

Until next time
xx



2 comments:

  1. The wet and wild shade is beautiful!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete