Friday 28 March 2014

Tanya Burr Lips & Nails


I love Tanya Burr. She is my role model I guess. I think she is beautiful, kind, funny but mostly inspirational. I love her videos and her blog so when I heard about her lips and nails range I knew I had to get hold of it! I held of for a while to let the hype die down but last week I picked up my first two products - I say first but they most definitely will not be my last. 


I got one lip gloss in the shade Chic and I'll be honest, I wanted to play it safe  with the colour on my first purchase, I chose something completely nude, natural and wearable on a daily basis in case I didn't like the product. However, I now regret this because I absolutely love the product. It's creamy and moisturising and genuinely lovely to wear and I just wish I'd gone for a colour that is more me. 


I would describe Chic as a pretty, pale peachy-pink (great at describing things aren't I?) and don't get me wrong, it is a nice enough shade it just doesn't suit me really. I cannot wait to buy more colours though! I'd especially like to try Heart Skipped a Beat, Champagne Toast and Lets Travel the World



The packaging is nice and I really like the added personal touch of Tanya's signature. The gloss has a doe foot applicator which feels nice on the lips. I know she put a lot of thought into designing her products and it has paid of. 

The lip gloss is £6.99 from Superdrug and I highly recommend you pick one up if you haven't already. 


I also bought one of the nail polishes. I got Mini Marshmallows because I've seen this one around a lot. 

The formula is really lovely and is opaque in one coat! It lasts a few days without chipping, especially with a top coat. The brush is nice, a bit thicker than the average brush, for example the Barry M one I reviewed here on Monday. This is just a good quality nail polish and is worth the £5.99 I paid. 


The colour is really flattering on my finger nails, even with my chubby fingers and short nails. I can't wait to pick up some of the brighter colours for Summer! There is a good colour range from bright pinks through to mint, I congratulate Tanya on her range and look forward to more (maybe?). 

What are your thoughts on the products?

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment