Friday 21 March 2014

Lylia Rose Haul & Impressions


I've been following Lylia Rose's Twitter account for a while and always love the cute accessories posted. I just kept thinking 'I have to buy one of these' or 'I need that in my jewellery box'. A couple of weeks ago I saw the Fab Owl Necklace and just had to give in to temptation. Last week I placed and order and a few days later (super fast delivery, fantastic service) a package arrived with my name on. 

-I'm a fan of the packaging. I love me some purple. -

There was a 20% sale on necklaces, I picked up three pieces at £3.99 each - amazing. 

The Cool Camera Necklace I saw and was immediately reminded of my best friend so I obviously just had to buy it for her and the others were treats for myself. Everything on the website is so cute and affordable. 

There second necklace is available is three colours; blue and pink, pink and yellow or pink and green. Each is as attractive as the other. I especially like the rose gold tinted chain. The description says 'Keep this symbol of wisdom with you at all times' and I just love it. 


Finally the adorable bird necklace (which I believe to be out of stock as it is no longer on the site) is SO cute. Don't you think? How could you not like this? I paired it with my red skater dress and brown boots for my Mum's birthday meal last night and it looks fab. I also wore it to college with a white knit jumper and jeans. 


So overall the products from Lylia Rose are cute, quirky and oh so cheap. They arrive fast and are of a high quality. I really like the accessories and wouldn't be surprised if I make a second order in the future. I recommend you having a look at the site if you haven't already. There is also a blog with a variety of wonderful posts you can find here and you can follow @LyliaRose on Twitter here

I have done this post today mainly because I wanted to feature my purchase on my blog as soon as possible and I have a bunch of things planned for the coming weeks, but also because I wasn't too happy with this morning's post. What do you think? Also have you bought from Lylia Rose before? Tell me your thoughts. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment