Thursday 20 March 2014

Wishlist #3


I'm calling today's wishlist 'Home is where the heart is' because i'm featuring cute home decor things I'd love to have in my home. In a couple of years I hope to be moved out of my parents house and be living in my own place but for a year or so now I've been planning the interior design and drooling over everything from dining plates to bedding and everything in between. 

Everything in the picture is from NEXT so if you like what you see then I'd recommend going over to their website to take a look. I'm a sucker for cute, vintage and white. So NEXT pretty much have me sorted. 

What kind of decor bits do you like to surround yourself with? 

Until next time
xx

P.S. I'd just like to say HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY to my Mum :')


No comments:

Post a Comment