Tuesday 18 March 2014

Face Masks


Something I've been enjoying a lot lately is face masks. I've especially loved putting one on in the morning, letting it dry while I get dressed and potter about my room and then finsihing my normal skin care routine before putting on minimal if any makeup - my skin is really feeling the benefits. I obviously don't do this every day but I've been doing it a few times a week with various masks (mostly THIS one) and my skin is SO soft throughout the day, my pores are visibly smaller and feel cleaner and it just makes me feel skin confidient. Like everybody, look at my face! 


My favourite one and the one linked above is the Dr.Organic Rose Otto face mask. I bought it from Holland and Barrett for £7.39. It is a white clay mask of a very thick consistency. It claims to be deep cleansing (yep), anti aging (not sure) and restoring (yep). When I use this it instantly makes me feel relaxed, it smells lovely and it leaves my skin so clean and soft. 

Another from Dr.Organic is the Dead Sea Mineral mud mask, again from Holland and Barrett for £7.99. This one is rather soothing but it takes an age to dry and it annoyingly hard to wash off! I don't notice any particular skin benefits though it is good for a pamper evening. It claims to be detoxifying (not so sure), rejuvenating (yep) and anti-aging (we'll have to wait and see).

The Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask is one I have reviewed before and I didn't give it a good one at that. Now though, I have completely changed my mind and there will be a new review soon so look out for that!


Finally the Superdrug cleansing face mask is a really nice gentle cleanser that you can use regularly (not just once a week) and I like to include it in my skin care routine if I'm feeling like I have clogged pores or just oily skin then I'll go for this because it makes me feel clean. 

I'd really like to try some higher end masks and some from Lush (I've only ever tried one). Are there any you recommend? Which is your favourite face mask?

Until next time
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment