Monday 17 March 2014

Favourites!


If you've been reading my blog for a little while you will know I am useless at monthly favourites, so I just don't bother! Every now and then I do like to share with you some things I have been loving and that is just what I would like to do today. Here is my first favourites of 2014. 

Yankee Candle - I picked up this candle from the simply home range in B&Q just before Christmas. It is called 'merry berry' but there is nothing particularly festive about it really (it is a strong scent that fills the room and I would say the dominant flavour is cherry), I like it a lot though and have been burning it regularly this year. 

Original Source daily scrub - I've always liked Original source body scrubs - particularly the mint and lavender ones - and the fact that they are so cheap is fab! The honey and cranberry one was on offer in Boots a while back and I've been using it as an alternative to my Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash. It is fresh and refreshing morning or evening.


Autograph nail polish -  (third from the left) I got this nail polish in 'Peach' from M&S some time last year but I've never really taken much notice of it, it has simply sat in my drawer unloved. I have been wearing it a lot lately though, it is pretty and bright, almost a burnt out orange. 

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go - Although I have broken the wax end (oops!) I still use this product every single day, I use the gel to keep my brows in place and it does a great job. 

Something else I have been enjoying this year is fairy lights. I put some up in my bedroom in November and never really turned them on but recently I always have them on and use them rather than my normal light. They're so pretty and make my room feel so cosy!


Finally, two things I cannot photograph are Fitness Pod and Twitter. I have been spending so much time on Twitter recently and have discovered a lot of new blogs which I'm loving (post to come soon) and joining in on twitter chats has been fun. 
With being on a mission to improve my health I have been using the fitness pods. If you've not heard of them, they are fantastic! They're like a private mini gym open 24 hours a day for just £10 an hour (that's just £3.33 if you go with two friends). Find out more about them here.

Is there anything you have been enjoying lately? 

Until next time
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment