Thursday 27 March 2014

Wishlist #4

Hello lovelies

Wishlist number 4 is accessories. This is just a small one because to be honest, there isn't much I've got my eye on but I am however in the market for a new bag (my trusty River Island bag has finally cracked - both the zip and strap have broken) and this one from New Look is nice. Seeing as we're in Spring now I thought these sun glasses (also from New Look) were beautiful and at only £4.99 how could I not love them?

Finally, the cute flower crown and ear rings (both from Forever 21) are just must have Spring accessories and the colours are right up my street. What accessories will you be buying to brighten up your wardrobe this Spring/Summer? Or maybe you're shopping your stash and bringing out some old favourites? Let me know.

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment