Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tag Tuesday | Life In Letters


I've seen a lot of tags floating around the bloggersphere and following last week's Makeup Mishaps Tag, I have decided to make this a thing. Welcome to Tag Tuesday! Today I'm doing my life in letters...

A is for administration, the course I do at college. 

B is for brother, I have one of those unfortunately.

C is or cadet, I'm a member of St.John Ambulance.

D is for dogs, I have 9 and love 'em all!

E is for eggs, I used to love them and have them for breakfast literally every single day and now the smell of them alone makes me feel so sick.

F is for friends because I couldn't live without them.

G is for gallop, last year I had my first proper gallop on my horse and it was exhilarating and so great.

H is for home, where I love to be. 

I is for independence because I crave it; I want to live alone, be able to drive, do my own planning and budgeting and have that freedom.

J is for Jacqueline Wilson, my all time favourite childhood author! I would probably still read her books now if I wouldn't look silly. I'm also a Tracy Beaker fan!

K is for Kalel Cullen AKA Queenbeeuty, the first beauty guru I ever started watching. Ahh I think that was 4 years ago in 2010!

L is for living, because that's what I have to do, everyday, 'just keep swimming'.

M is for makeup artist, because that is what I'd like to be.

N is for Nars, a makeup brand I've never tried (shock horror!) but would very much like to.

O is for opportunities - I am trying to take up on more opportunities instead of turning them down due to anxiousness. 

P is for Pink, the colour on my blog (yeah I struggled with this one)

Q is for the Queen, because I've been inside her home (Buckingham Palace).

R is for Ruby, my beloved horse!

S is for shy, because I am super shy in person. It drives my friends crazy.

T is for Twitter, because I spend far too much time on there.

U is for understanding because that is what I try to be with everyone. 

V is for Virgo, my star sign. 

W is for weight because I have super self esteem issues regarding my weight and it has to change.

X is for 'x' - the kisses at the end of a text. I love those. 

Y is for YouTube, with which I am obsessed.

Z is for Zebras. No, I'm not getting out of this one easily I just really want to see a zebra up close.

This turned out to be a whole lot harder than I thought so most of the answers are pretty bogus. If you'd like to have a go at this tag then I TAG YOU! Leave your links below.

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment