Monday 7 April 2014

Herbal Essences Hello Hydrate Conditioning Mask


"I'm a deep hair hydro-treatment for very dry, damaged hair. step this way to hydration heaven and say "Super-shine me!" give me 1 minute to do my stuff, and rinse me away. for best results, let's get together 2-3 times a week."

I think I mentioned on Twitter a few weeks ago that I picked this up from Tesco along side a couple of other Herbal Essences products and now I've used it a few times I feel it is review time. Oh but don't ask why the product is sat in a tree, I was feeling experimental - either that or I'm crazy!

The aim of the Hello Hydration Deep Nourishing Intensive Mask for dry/damaged hair is to nourish and rehydrate damaged hair. I wouldn't say it works wonders but it does do its job well. 
The product itself is thick and creamy, it is a light blue and it smells gorgeous, it contains coconut and the scent is strong - it isn't as strong in the hair but it is there. 


When I use this I massage it into the ends of my hair after shampooing as normal and leave it in for about 10 minutes and rinse. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and it feels nourished and truly hydrated. It doesn't claim to de-tangle but for me at least, it does that too, bonus!

Other things I like about this mask are the name and the packaging. The fact that is comes in a decent sized tub means it will last a good amount of time and there will be no waste. The name is quirky and cute, typical of Herbal Essences products.

If my hair is excessively dry (unfortunately I get this a lot) then I like to pair the Hello Hydration Deep Nourishing Intensive Mask with my Avon hair oil and this is the perfect combination for me. 

So if you like the sound of this mask and you have dry or damaged ends then you can find this for £4.39 at Tesco

Until next time
xx






2 comments:

  1. this sounds like such a good product i think i may give it a try. i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/you-can-follow-me-on-instagram-starting.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works for me anyway. Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete