Wednesday 9 April 2014

Revlon For The Win!


In the past I've mentioned that Maybelline or maybe even Rimmel were the best on the high street, never Revlon though. However, it hasn't gone unnoticed that Revlon are catching up quick! They have really upped their game recently with lots of new and amazing products being released. Lets take a look at some. 

Highlighting Palettes - Let's start with the most recent, the most hyped and one that I am yet to get my hands on. The highlighting palettes, said to be a dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks, are beautiful, cheap and the perfect addition to your makeup bag this S/S. Buy here

Colorburst Matte Balms - I think you either love these or you hate them. I personally like my matte balm, the bright colours are, again, great for S/S and they are nourishing to the lips - unlike most matte finishes. Buy here. 

Photoready Cream Blushes - Another product I'm pretty desperate to get my hands on, these cream blushes are sleek and silky. They claim to be buildable and give a beautiful flush of colour. Buy here.

Lip Butters - One of my favourite products the lip butters came out a while ago but they are still pretty hyped and for a good reason. These are are glossy as a lip gloss, as pigmented as a lipstick and as nourishing and soft as a lip balm. You can't possibly want more from a product. Buy here.

Nail Enamel Electric-Chrome Collection - Brought out for the new Spiderman film, these stunning electric-chrome polishes are a must for those of us who love having fab looking nails. Buy here

What do you think of Revlon? Yay or Nay? Have you tried these prodcuts? Also, I hope you don't mind me taking a break from Battle of the brands, there will me more very soon.

Until next time
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment