Sunday 13 April 2014

Casual Sunday

Casual Sunday

Casual Sunday by beautyshine 

Happy Sunday guys! For me, Sundays are all about the casual; the messy bun, the slouchy tops and just enjoying your day in whatever way you like. This collection I have put together on Polyvore sums up Summer Sundays for me. I know the Watermelon top wont be everybody's cup of tea with the rest of the outfit but I'm liking it. 

I think the single silver charm bracelet is all that's needed to accessorize this simple chic look. I'm also loving the ray bans and phone case. 

Finally, what could put you more in a Summer mood than a spritz of Marc Jacobs Daisy and some lip care. I'm desperate to try the EOS balms!

How do you like to relax on Sundays? What do you like to wear?

Until next time
xx

2 comments:

  1. love this cute casual outfit post! I adore that watermelon top, and its making me want to eat some...:p and those shoes are so adorable as well! thanks for sharing :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, yes I love the top too ahah i'm not a fan of watermelon taste so I'm not sure about eating it. Thank you for commenting :') You can now find me at www.theclumsybeauty.blogspot.com x

      Delete