Thursday 3 April 2014

Wishlist #5

- Sorry for bad photo quality, there isn't much I can do as they're direct from the website - 

I'm not much of a shoe person, I'll take what is in my wardrobe and make it work. Practical, comfy and not too shabby and I'll take them. I do love a gorgeous heel or sandal but you don't get many to accommodate a size 9, EEE flat footed gal unfortunately :( 
I don't mind doing window shopping for the sake of my blog though and my bank account can rest knowing it wont be touched. 

Everything in the picture is from Next or New Look - are you noticing from this series that I only ever shop from the same few places?

Any shoes on your wishlist? Maybe a designer pair that I couldn't even dream of? I'd love to hear. 

Until next time
xx


2 comments:

  1. I love the middle right!
    Check out my new blog! http://sunkissedrayy.blogspot.com/
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're the perfect Summer wedge. Thanks for commenting. x

      Delete