Friday 11 April 2014

Pamper Nights & Easter Goals

It's finally Friday and I, for one, could not be happier! It is also the beginning of two weeks off college, again, I could not be happier. This year the holidays have fallen right when I need them most. Does anyone else find that? Since it's been a long term of exams I thought I'd do a pamper post because that is most definitely what I'll be doing tonight! 


The first thing I do is of course have a long, hot shower to think, relax and also wash my hair. I like to think of my showers as washing the day away, especially if it's been a bad one. When I'm done a light a candle (whichever is my favourite at the time), turn on my fairy lights and dry my hair. 





I actually dried/curled my hair using my brand new 'Big Hair' tool which you can find here. I'll be doing a post about it soon though because I am in love with it. My hair is natural wild and curly but using the big hair tool, the curls are more tame and pretty and my hair feels less dry for some reason... 

sorry for the creased sheets guys, it's amateur photography at its best really... 
So after my shower when I'm in my pjs and dressing gown (ahh bliss), I do a full body moisturise using my S&G Butter Yourself body butter (this stuff is to die for and completely worth £10.50) and usually do a face mask, my favourite at the moment is this one
Then I cleanse, tone and apply a night cream to my face (the black tub), use a lip balm, treat my feet to some foot cream and finish with a good hand cream. All products shown above (except the hand cream) can be found at Boots, here

Don't you just hate it when a photo that looks great on camera looks horrible on the big screen?
Finally, I paint my nails pretty colours - ooOoohH Spring shades - and drink a hot chocolate while watching Netflix. Now, really, can you think of a better evening? No? I thought not. 

I hope you enjoyed reading how I like to relax, make sure to leave a comment and tell me what you do to wind down. I also have some Easter goals I'd like to share with you because if I publish them publicly then I am more likely to stick to them, right? Yeah probably not but I'm going to try. Here they are:
  • Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise - Every day. Twice a day. As the weeks have passed by, my skincare routine has gotten more and more lazy so in the hopes that it'll turn into a habit I'm going to try and cleanse, tone and moisturise each morning and each night. 
  • Eat clean - I have been trying to be healthy all year and I don't think I've done too badly but there is much room for improvement! So throughout Easter when I'm not getting lunch in a not so healthy refectory or snacking on the way home from college I'm going to try and make delicious and nutritious meals and also drink more of the detox water I mentioned here. It tastes so good!
  • Exercise/Blogilates - I'm going to get back into my routine of 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night on the exercise bike, going for walks and also actually begin my Blogilates calendar because I haven't done that yet. Oops. *hides in shame*
  • Don't be lazy - I want to make the most of my days, yes some will probably be spent in bed watching Frozen or whatever else I'm in the mood for watching, but I would mostly like to do productive things, be outside, ride my horse, bake, read - anything that isn't nothing!
They are my four simple goals so ask me in two weeks if they stuck! Do you like setting goals? Do you have any for this month?

Until next time
xx













No comments:

Post a Comment