Thursday 10 April 2014

Wishlist #6



The last in this little series today, it's been fun. Today I'm showing you what miscellaneous items I'd like. This was quite hard because for months now I've just not been spending and I've got into the habit of not looking for things so that I wont want to buy them - obviously I'll never stop lusting over new makeup and clothes but anything else? Not important. These are the things that made it onto my list...

Herbal Essences High Shine shampoo & conditioner - I'm yet to find a hair duo to meet my needs, my hair has gone down hill over the last year, one minute it's dry and straw like when I wash it, the next it's oily and the ends feel damaged and whenever I'm stressed I get dandruff (ew. I know.). I try my best to care for it but it's a hard job at the moment. Tresemme, Pantene and Head N Shoulders have failed me so I'm thinking a gentle fruity combo is just what I need.

iPhone case - I definitely need a new case for my iPhone 5 and I saw this one on Amazon and thought it was perfect.

Bath & Body Works candles - Please start shipping to the UK? Please? I'll love you forever. The two candles I've featured are  Japanese Cherry Blossom and Hawaiian Hibiscus.

Pretty notebook - I need a new notebook, hand bag size preferably with a cute design for me to write all things from blog ideas to shopping lists and the little bits in between. This one is beautiful. 

Camera - I've always loved photography and wanted a high quality camera, I feel like the need for good blog pictures is an added excuse to buy one. 

Apple laptop - My laptop is extremely temperamental, as I write this the mouse isn't working. I need a new laptop for college work and I'm not sure whether to stick to Windows or go for a Macbook. A controversial one, is it not? I've never liked Apple but it is much better for editing etc 

Elliptical cross trainer - I've been going to the gym and this is my favourite piece of equipment. It burns calories so fast too! I would like one for home use. 

Skinny V - I've read a lot about these drinks, I'd like to try one. Lemon or Berry. They're pretty pricey though. 

That's all for today. Anything your after that falls under the miscellaneous category?

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment