Tuesday 10 December 2013

What's Inside My Everyday Makeup Bag?

Hello


That's right. Today I'm going to be showing you the products I use on a daily basis so without further ado, let's begin. 


My makeup bag is a cute little floral case from the Heathote & Ivory vintage collection. I chose it myself and gave it to my brother to buy for me for Christmas last year. It came with a perfectly sized mirror which I carry inside at all times and I just love it. If I am to be absolutely honest this is the only makeup bag I have used properly and stuck to. I've been using it for 7 months now, wow!! 


I'm thinking the best way to do this is just to give you a list of products with a link for if you'd like to find out more or try them out yourself. So here we go, starting with base... 


Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation in 'Vanilla'. This was actually an accidental purchase because I wanted to try the Healthy Mix Gel Serum but I picked up the wrong thing. Oops. 

Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll On in 'Fair'. Luckily my skin is okay at the moment so I haven't needed any other concealer however I would use either the Clinique Air Brush Concealer or the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer




Sleek Face Contour Kit in 'Light'. This contains a contour and a highlighter as you can see in the swatch below. 


No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in 'Honey' - need I say anything about this after my recent posts mentioning it?

Revlon LashFantasy Total Definition Mascara - I use the primer only. 

W7 Lashed Up Mascara, I love the packaging of this and it also came with the 'Draw the Line' eye liner.

Finally, for the lips I use either;

Calvin Klein Luxury Creme lipstick in the colour 'Mesmerize' (below right).
Wet'n'Wild Silk Finish lipstick - shade unknown (below left).


All of the brushes I keep in my makeup bag are from THIS EcoTools brush set. I like them a lot. 


There we go, everything I slap on my face every morning. What's in your make up bag? Leave me your blog link in the comments so I can check it out. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment