Tuesday 10 December 2013

My Lipstick Collection


Since I posted this last February, my collection has of course grown so if you would like to see an updated collection please let me know. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello

Today I have for you my lipstick collection



Lets begin!


First of all, I have six Calvin Klein creme lipsticks which you can find out more about in my CK review.



I then have two lovely shimmery lipsticks from Marks & Spencer in shades 'Coral' and 'Very Pink'. Both of these feature in my favourites at the end of this post.


I have two lipsticks from MUA at Superdrug


These are shades 7 and 12. I did own shade 13 (a lovely, dark red) until my six year old cousin snapped it while giving me a  makeover. Sob. I would also love to add shades 16 & 8 to my collection because I loves them!


I have three lipsticks from 'Evie Mai'. I had six but threw some away. If i'm completely honest, these lipsticks are from a set sold in a charity fundraising catalogue and the quality is appalling. Yes, granted, they have lasted me a long time but the colour takes layers and LAYERS to even show a hint of colour, the packing is cheapy and well, they are just poor. 


Finally, I have several lipsticks from a variety of brands so I will show you these all together. 


As you can see the packing and brands are all different and the shades go from deep reds through natural pinks and bright shades too.






The lipsticks shown in these pictures are:

  • Wet'n'Wild Silk Finish lipstick in shade 40
  • Zafi Lipstick shade 1645 (I THINK - I don't know for sure as i'm only going by the internet)
  • L'oreal Paris Intense lipstick for brunettes in shade 371 'Pink Passion'
  • Avon Cosmetics lipstick  in shade R426 'Berry Berry'
  • Wilkinson lipstick (no shade)


Not shown in the pictures but also in my collection is the vital radiance colour stick in shade 18 'Pomegranite'. This lipstick is not in too good a condition so I decided not to photograph it. I can't find it online but I got it from eBay in a set.  It is, however, the bottom colour in the swatches (above).

Now for my favourites!


My favourites are...
  • Calvin Klein 'Mesmerize' because I love how it looks on me. Find out more in my CK review linked near the top of this post.
  • M&S 'Coral' because I think it's a stunning colour.
  • M&S 'Very Pink' because it is a subtle but shimmery, bold colour and very pigmented.
  • Wet'n'Wild Silky Finish shade 40 because this is my everyday school/work lipstick when I do the natural look. 
So there we go, I hope you enjoyed getting a look into my collection and like I mentioned before, if you'd like a full review of any of the products mentioned, do let me know in the comments.

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment