Tuesday 10 December 2013

Lip Glosses I'm Loving

Hello


In the Summer months it is important to take care of your luscious lips but it's always good to add a bit of glamour too. Let's take a look at a couple of my favourite lip glosses from the Spring/Summer months so far.
 Now, in case you didn't know, I am in no means a big fan of lip gloss. I don't like to wear it and I think it's sticky and occasionally just too glossy so you know these products must be really something if even I like them!


One I have been enjoying a lot recently, and in fact the one I wore to my prom in June was just a free gift out of my friend's magazine. This is the Model co SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease. It is a gorgeous pale peachy pink colour with added shimmer. Thee mirror on the tube is quirky and cute and super handy for applying on the go!

Not the best of times to realise the quality of this picture is terrible.. Oops!

Another favourite is one which I have loved since the day I bought it; this is the Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in shade 080 'Cherries in the glow'. I like to pair this with my Wet'n'Wild lip stick on a daily basis, it's your natural lip but better. I also really love the high end packaging of this lip gloss. 

Now this one is a little embarrassing. It's the Sweet Sundae lip gloss which I collected from a Zoey 101 magazine quite some years ago... The packaging is just SO cute and the lip gloss is beautiful. The smell is refreshing and reminds me of something from my child hood which I just can't put my finger on. This will always be an old favourite of mine since I've had it for 8 years. 

So far all of the lip glosses I have spoken of have a doe foot applicator however the next couple are a little different.

Finally the last two I've been wearing a lot of this summer are from the Collection 2000 Love Your Lips range and with an SPF of 20 they are perfect for the summer months!
The two shades I have been enjoying are Shade 3 - Passion which is a bright pink and Shade 5 - Darling which is a much more subtle shade. I want to call it a rose colour. 
Both of these glosses come in lovely little tubes which are great for throwing in your jacket pocket or hand bag, the little brushes are good for a smooth application and rose hip & mango contents is a fab fruity extra!

You can pick up these glosses between 39p and £1.99 from Amazon - amazingly cheap!

So to conclude, I'm a pinky-red kinda gal and I just like to add a hint of shine to my lips every now and then. 


I'd love to know what lip products you have been loving this season, make sue to leave a comment or get in touch. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment