Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas 2013 Beauty Wish List!

Hello

Where has 2013 gone? I cannot believe that it's the 10th of December already! Well with Christmas so close I thought what better to talk about than a couple of products I'll be asking Santa to leave under my tree this year.


Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. What makeup junkie doesn't have this beautiful piece on their wish list this year?! I am in love with the eye shadow shades in this, well done Urban Decay. You've done good yet again!

Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick. Now i'm already a big fan of Bourjois products - their nail polishes, foundations, blushers and bronzers are amazing - but their new lipsticks look fantastic, I particularly like the packaging.

Too Faced No Make-UP Make Up. Too Faced is renowned for its cute, elegant packaging and this new palette is so pretty. I think it would be perfect for somebody just starting out also. 

Ted Baker Diamante Bow Make Up Bag. I'm in the market for a new makeup bag and this one from Ted Baker is gorgeous. Retailing at £25.00 from ASOS it is a little too pricey, but ahh, I can dream... 

Clinique Whole Lotta Candy. Chubby sticks are huge in the makeup industry at the moment, we've got the Clinique chubby sticks, the Bourjois colour boosts and the No7 lip crayons. The new mini range from Clinique called 'Whole Lotta Candy' is a fun festive twist on the already amazing chubby sticks. Two Ton Tomato is my favourite.

Taylor Swift 'Enchanted' Perfume. I'm not much of a perfume person but this looks and smells so great. 

So that's all on my beauty wishlist for now. What about you? Comment or tweet me the one thing you'd like the most from your nearest beauty counter. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment