Tuesday 10 December 2013

Current 'Go-To' Make Up

Hello

I have been LOVING Yankee candles if you didn't know already...

Today I'd like to talk you through my current go to make up look. I call it a 'go to' look because it is what I've been wearing on the days I have actually worn makeup. A lot of the time I've just been embracing the facial nakedness on a mission to restore my skin to it's Summer goodness. Right now I'm failing that mission :(


So first lets talk about the base; I have returned to my Rimmel Wake Me Up duo because I do love it so much and at the moment the foundation coverage is perfect for me - not too full on but heavier than my Bourjois Health Mix. As for the concealer it helps conceal my horrible bags but brightens the under eye area too without creasing. Yayy for non-creasing concealers.


For cheeks I have been using the usual Sleek contour kit to contour my cheekbones and create a pretty little highlight on occasion but I have also been switching things up a bit by sometimes using my Bourjois chocolate bronzer (I love the smell of this) alone partially to contour and partially as a bronzer blush. I like both.


I've been rocking the simple but gorgeous Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara in brown. Together with my eye lash curlers I could be wearing more natural, pretty looking falsies. Who would know?! I LOVE this mascara and recommend it to you all.


Finally, on the lips, I have been wearing my bold and bright Calvin Klein 'Mesmerize' lipstick with pride. I love this colour all year round but to me it is an Autumn shade. What do you think?


So that is all from me this week, I'll be back next week with my last post of November. Not long until Christmas now, eh? Eeek!!

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment