Tuesday 10 December 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash Review

Hello


Yet another Soap & Glory review for you today. If you remember this post I did about the Sugar Crush body scrub, I promised you a review of the body wash which I'm doing right now. Sugar crush is by far my favourite scent of theirs. I just love it!


So lets start out, like always, with the packaging. I like the bright and simple design, the unique and easy to use pump which provides just the right amount of product and the size is ideal. As always the catchy quotes on the bottle are fun too;


"Simply the zest" is the perfect way to describe this product.

I haven't finished this bottle yet but I'm half way there, I shower every other day and use this every time. I estimate the bottle to last about 8 to 9 months depending on how much you use and how often.

The scent is just as strong as zesty as the scrub, if not more so and for sugar crush lovers this is the perfect way to freshen up in the morning. 

Consistency is good. The product is very light and thin, almost like a liquid which makes is easy to rub into the skin and rinse off. I like to use a shower sponge.


So it's a body wash. I use it in the shower and it makes me all clean and fresh. I think that's all you need to know, right? I hope this helps and if you haven't already, you should go ahead and try this out. I love it!

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment