Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve Get Ready With Me

Hello lovelies!


Welcome to my first BeautyShine post. It's the last day of December, oh my goodness where has the year gone?! So here's how I got ready to celebrate New Years Eve...


So this picture is a complete fail! I took it on my iPhone and the lighting wasn't bad - you could at least see what the products were. I'm sorry! We can pretend we can see that when I jumped out of the shower I straight away brushed it and smoothed in some of my Avon hair oil. I LOVE this stuff! It smells great and makes my hair lovely and soft (second to left). 
I then sprayed my face with some Boots Botanics Rose Water Toning Spritz (tall bottle), moisturised with a basic Simple moisturiser (second to right) and finally applied my favourite Baby Lips in 'Hydrate' (far right) to settle in while I got dressed. 


For my makeup I used my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and concealer which I am loving right now. To keep it simple on the face I have used my Sleek Contour Kit to define my cheeks and applied my Calvin Klein red lipstick beneath my beautiful Revlon 'Cherries in the Glow' lip gloss. 

The real focus of my look tonight is the eyes. As a base, I've used my MAC paint pot in 'Morning Frost' and then done a beautiful rose gold smokey eye using my Naked 3 palette. I will do a full post on this soon. 

I hope you all have a fantastic evening seeing in the New Year whether your going out or staying in. I'll see you in 2014!

Until Next Time
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment