Tuesday 10 December 2013

DIY Hair Accessory

Hello


She comes back online saying she'll be around everyday and then Monday comes and she's no where to be seen. I'm sorry guys! The internet was down and I was devastated that I couldn't publish my DIY post, but here it is for you today. Enjoy.

Sometimes at college me and my crafty friend Rachael get a bit bored so last week we were sat in one of the class rooms and the display bored was made of a weird stringy material which was falling off.


Being the creative gal that my friend is she took some of the strips and made cute little stringy bows, which I then turned into hair clips by tying them onto my bobby pins. The end results? This:


So if you'd like to make your own cute hair accessory this is all you need;

  1. Some string or ribbon
  2. A bobby pin 
  3. Maybe some glitter or a gem
Make a bow from your string or ribbon, slide it onto the bobby pin and finish of with a sprinkle of glitter or a gem on the centre. 

I hope you like this quick and simple idea. I really did. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment