Tuesday 11 February 2014

Fashion?!

Hello lovelies!


I'm not much of a fashionista, I don't follow the trends, love shopping on the high street or even glance at Vogue BUT I do love some good internet browsing on my favourite sites - Forever 21 & New Look I'm talking about you.

I have noticed some things from all my window shopping and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you today in my first ever fashion post!

So the colours I'm seeing pop up everywhere this month are rose gold and mint (ooh Louise SprinkleOfGlitter wont you be in heaven). Looking through the accessory section of Forever 21 this is what you'll see...


I realise the Pinks power over the green here, but I'm just a sucker for the colour. See the bracelet in the middle top row? Yeah if you know me then *cough* it's my half birthday soon *cough* ;)

So I'm happy to see the pastel colours coming back, I am a big fan. So lets look forward to seeing these statement pieces this Spring and Summer! I don't know what else to say really, I'm new at this..  
What are your thoughts on these pieces? Do let me know.

Until next time 
xx

4 comments:

  1. These colours look lovely together! I don't really follow fashion trends etc - but I do love clothes.

    I'm visiting from bloggerforums, I hope you enjoy the site and hope to see you again soon. Following you on bloglovin =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I'm a clothes lover also, as soon as I get any money I spend it on clothes and makeup when I should probably be saving.. oops!

      I am enjoying the site and I'm also following you on Bloglovin.

      Thank you for your comment
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not one to follow most trends either, but on occasion I like to flip through a magazine. Forever21 is one of my favorite stores as well. I'm always browsing their website. I absolutely love those colors. I've been obsessed with the minty green colors lately. Great post! :) x

    http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, yes that's the same as me. I love the colours too but I have to say, all pastels and rose golds are my favourites recently! I followed you on Bloglovin x

      Delete