Sunday 23 February 2014

WOMF - Spring Edition

Hello lovelies



2014 is moving fast, as February is fast drawing to an end we enter Spring and so I took Sunday's beautiful weather as an opportunity to get outside and was inspired to do a What's On My Face - Spring Edition. Basically I'm going to share with you a pretty, feminine makeup look I think will be my 'go-to' this Spring. 



For base I'm using my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and concealer combo because I love the dewy, awake affect it gives my skin and how brightening the concealer is under my eyes. To set, I use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. A win for Rimmel this Spring! 


To contour (a must have step for me) I'm using my Bourjois chocolate bronzer to add even more shimmery Spring fun and on the cheeks my BRIGHT and cheerful Flamingo blush from Sleek. A little goes a long way with this product!


On my eyes, as a base I'm using my favourite from the Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo collection, 'Pink Gold' beneath anything from my Naked 3 palette (I like to mix it up on a day to day basis) which has beautiful rose gold shades perfect for Spring time.


Maybe on top of the shadow I'll add a sprinkle of Sleek eye dust in Innocence. This product just brightens up any look and adds some glamour. Just what a girl needs in her life when the sunshine finally starts to show its face!


Finally, to match the blush, I'm using my Bourjois Colour boost lip crayon in Red Sunshine on the lips for the full on pink, spring look! Yipee. I told you it would be feminine and pretty. This swatch doesn't really do it justice, take a look for yourself at the product here


So that's what I'm wearing this Spring, what about you? Do you have a go to look for the coming season? Is pretty and pink your thing or not so much? 

Until next time
xx




5 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I've yet to use my Naked 3. It's just too pretty lol
    Rachel x
    heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I was exactly the same when I first got mine but I was just so excited that I had to try it. I love it! You will definitely have to start using it soon.***I followed you on bloglovin x

      Delete
    2. Please ignore the stars, I’m having trouble with my keyboard! :(

      Delete
  2. i really want to try that naked 3! i'd love it if you'd check out my blog and comment back... im also running a fab soap and glory giveaway that you should enter! http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much for the comment, I absolutely recommend you trying the Naked 3, I don’t think you will be disappointed. You can take a look at my review post if you like. Definitely worth the money. I will of course look at your blog and enter your giveaway x

      Delete