Monday 17 February 2014

Lifestyle - Sunday Afternoon

Hello lovelies

So I know I've been promising reviews of the Sleek brow kit and Maybelline baby lips - and those are in progress - but today I had a lovely trip out with my friend and I thought I would share some photos with you!

First we had some lunch in a cafe - crumbs on the table, tut tut!




I went with a slice of Coffee cake (very moist but otherwise bland, wouldn't get it again) while my friend got a chicken sandwich. Yum!




After eating food, we went to drool over food in the deli. I've never tried Macarons but these looked cute. 



I admired the pretty sugared almonds while I actually bought some American chocolate. I went for a bar of plain milk but I didn't really like it. The dark chocolate was better. 


Mmm these champagne truffles scream sophistication at me! Alas, I couldn't afford them. 


Next we went to the scent section and sniffed candles until our noses could take no more.. 


So this picture didn't turn out so good but look at all the pretty candles <3




We had a quick wander through homeware and then went to the bath and body section. I really like this photo frame.. at £50.00 though I don't think it'll ever be mine! 





Look at all those cute bath bombs and vintage things! Heatchote & Ivory has THE prettiest packaging.


I hope you enjoyed this long photo filled lifestyle post. It is something new for me and maybe I'll do more? Let me know. How did you spend your Sunday?

Until next time
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment