Friday 31 January 2014

Naked 3 Tutorial

Hello lovelies


About a week ago I did a little post on the new Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay, and so I thought I'd also do a tutorial showing how I use this palette on a day to day basis.

Firstly, can we just take a moment to appreciate how well I managed to do the winged liner on this day? I usually avoid any form of eye liner because quite frankly I AM TERRIBLE at applying it. However, with a lot of concentration I pulled it off. Yay me! To find out more about what product I used, keep your eyes peeled next week.

Lets jump straight in there! As a base I used MAC limited edition Morning Frost paint pot and all shadows are from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.

I put Nooner (my favourite matte from the palette) all over the lid up to the crease using a standard fluffy brush.
Next, using my Real Techniques crease shadow brush I smoked the look out a bit using the beautiful Blackheart. This colour is a dark almost black colour with flecks of rose gold in it which add a nice shimmer to this otherwise matte shade.
To smooth it out I pushed some of Buzz over the centre of the lid adding that little bit extra to the look.

Finally, to highlight using a clean fluffy brush I used the lightest colour in the palette, Strange. This is great for the brow bone or the inner corner. 

In case you were wondering I used the Benefit They're Real mascara and for the liner I used Sleek brow kit in Extra Dark. I like to do a light line with the powder and then when I'm happy, define it with the creamy product. 

A short n sweet post for today. What'd'ya think? If you try it out do tweet me a picture! I would love to see you're no doubt better attempts than mine. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment