Thursday 30 January 2014

Instagram

Hello lovelies

Happy almost weekend - thank goodness! I am so tired of this week and ready for it to end. Today's post, although I am reluctant to call it a post, is about Instagram.

As always I was one of the last to get IG when it was first released to the app store in 2012 but now I'm never off it. I have two accounts, my personal one and my @beautyshine16 one. That was a not so subtle hint for you to go and follow me!

I've noticed recently that there are so many 'themed' accounts around and my feed is full of them. Some of my favourites include:
@pinkandpastelxo 
@pink_raspberry
@pastelandperfection
@vict0ria05
@sprinkleofsinead 
Go and check them out and if you click the FOLLOW button, say I sent you!

I love the creativity and freedom that IG allows and although I love photography, I love makeup even more. SO I have started my very own theme account...


Blogger has destroyed the brightness settings so my pictures look slightly grey toned but I promise you they aren't. See for yourself by finding me on Instagram. I follow back!

Heads up for an eye shadow look using Naked 3 here on Saturday. 

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment