Saturday 25 January 2014

I Love Candles!

Hello lovelies!

I mentioned in my last post that I love candles, and that I would do a post on some of my favourites very soon. Here is that post.


I have quite a few to my name so I thought I would just do a sort of mini-review on my current top three. The first one, is that mentioned in my What I got For Christmas post. 'Wild Orchid and Plum' from NEXT.


I would link it for you apart from the fact I cannot find it anywhere online. If you see it around let me know because it smells beautiful.The simple, sophisticated labeling on this glass jar is so elegant, I just love it! It also has great burn time; I had it lit for a good hour or so and it barely made a dent in the wax. A good one that'll last a while I think. 

Next, unfortunately I can't photograph because I burnt it out, is the Yankee candle in the fragrance Black Cherry. I've realised that I'm quite the fan of Cherry scented things. Talking of which..


My final favourite at the moment is this adorable little candle called Cherry Sorbet. My mum bought this for me at Christmas, I've no idea what brand it is or where you can buy it but isn't it just so cute? It smells great too. This is definitely the perfect gift for your Mum/sister/Auntie/best friend.

Are you as addicted as me to candles? Or am I just a bit weird? Hmm! 

I'm currently very active on my new themed IG account and Twitter too, so follow me @beautyshine16.

Until next time
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment