Tuesday 10 December 2013

Sleek Contour Kit

Hello

Today I have a little review of a product that has sneaked its way in to my everyday make up routine and I have no complaints. 

This is the Sleek contour kit. 

Picture: shade Light

Retailing at £6.49 on the Sleek website this small compact is the perfect addition to your make up bag. 

Contouring was never something I used to do but with a rounded face like mine I now like to do it daily to highlight my cheekbones and make face look a little slimmer. The compact powder in this palette is great for beneath the cheek bone, up the sides of your nose and under your jaw. It is also good for bronzing your temples. 
The highlighter is a gorgeous shimmery pink and highlights your cheeks well. 

The packaging is perfectly sized for your makeup bag or purse and has a good sized mirror. I use this along side my Real Techniques Contour brush and I'm good to go. 

This was not an in depth review but I feel like I've got across everything you need to know when thinking about purchasing this. Which if your after a good, long lasting contour and highlight I think you really should. 

Something I must point out is do not be mislead by the how big the products look on the website or you will be disappointed upon their arrival at your home. They are much smaller than they look, particularly the single blush colours. That said, I wouldn't be without mine!

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment